Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Day 9

“God smiles when I trust God.”
Purpose Driven Life
Point to Ponder: Day 9

The way that I need to trust God is through the use of my abilities. I say that I trust God but when I feel like I am not good enough to do what God wants me to do, then I am not trusting that God made me who God wanted me to be. That is why finding out who we are, is so important to our spiritual journey.

I got my personality type today in my spiritual formation class. I am an INTP. This is how God created me. To be best used by God I need to find a place to use this personality type. I also need to find some aspects of life that will challenge my shadow side in order for healthy growth.

There are times when I feel that God only calls us to do something that we are not naturally good at in order for us to grow and realize that we can do nothing except through the power of God. While this might be true some of the time, I have realized that God made me who God wants me to be, therefore God would most likely call me to do something that fits my shape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogRankers.com