Monday, December 05, 2005

Day 35

“God works best when I admit my weakness.”
Purpose Driven Life
Point to Ponder: Day 35

This is hard for me to do. I live with the belief that I can do anything. There are a couple of reasons for this.
• I have always been told by my parents and teachers that I can do anything that I want to do.
• My personality causes me to see the world, not as it is, but as it could be. Therefore whenever I look at a situation I don’t see it as actuality but as possibility.
• I have always had a relationship with God and a knowledge of the creator of the universe.
These factors have combined to never allow me to believe I can’t do something. Just because I may not do something doesn’t mean I can’t do it. It is more important for me to be able to say I could do something than it is for me to say I have done something.

With an awareness of this I have a weakness in actually doing things. That is the one thing I can’t do.

Slightly ironic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogRankers.com